Wednesday, December 27, 2017

A Talk Final Announcement

A yearly fengshui talk can be very simple. U just read adjust from Tong Shu and than say 12 animal and flying star. And talk over...


For me is not easy. Each talk preparation is 6 month. I need to calculate remedies and how to handle ur issues with techniques that u can use.

So this talk is been around 15 years le. But alot people are getting lazy to attend or register ahahahha.

This year I have prepared 6 pages of exclusive notes for  those who attend. And also , it must have super good merits and hengness that we can gather.

Sometimes U busy whole year, and u know there is only one date to gather for good luck, do make effort my old students.


Email to class@omhealth.com. Closing date next Wednesday le:> Left 24 seats. I dont want to waste any seats u know:>

Welcome  Year of Dog Special Talk.
14th Jan 2018
Fees: $45
Time: 930am to 1pm.

No automatic alt text available.

No comments: