Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Aura 20 Oil Affirmations

Our energy fields, interact constantly with the energy of others. It' is common for us to take on some of the energy of other people.

For example,  have u ever feel so happy than when spend time with someone sour and negative, only to find that your good mood has evaporated? 

U must have taken on some of the energy of the negative person.


Aura 20 Gold Oil is really a special blend by Omhealth 20th Anniversary

Is blended with 
Buddhawood, Sandalwood, Agarwood, Elemi and series of herbs and crystal energy.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Aura 20 oil can be use to create body aura massage oil

20 ml rice bran oil and mix 10 drops aura 20 oil. U can use for body massage daily.

Direct usage is 2 drops on wrist and sweep ur aura with intention to cleanse ur aura.


Extra things to do to have clean aura

  1. Here's an easy one. Drink a glass of water--filtered or spring water, if possible. Make sure you drink approximately 9-12 cups of pure water a day.
  2. Take a warm bath after that rinse with aura 20 oil from a small pail of warm water.
  3. rub a drop aura20 oil to navel.Spend five minutes breathing deeply into the lower third of your lungs, so that your belly rises with each inhale and falls with each exhale. As you inhale, feel the clean air restoring and refreshing and renewing your body and energy field. As you exhale, feel your body and field being cleared of unwanted and negative energy, and anything that doesn't serve you anymore. Out with the old, in with the new!




ENergy center of body can affect our body mind and emotion.

Many of us have root energy center inbalance. Result to be not successful what we want to do. Using aura 20 and work with affirmations can overcome the following issues

Overactive: Fearful, nervous, impatient, or belligerent; materialistic or greedy; resistant to change.
Underactive: Lacking a sense of being at home or secure anywhere, lacking desire to want anything out of life, needy, unable to get into one’s body, fearful of abandonment.
2 drops Aura 20 oil into ur bracelet or palm and warm ur palm

No automatic alt text available.
Affirmations:

  1. I have many assets and my safety needs are always taken care of.
  2. I am grounded.
  3. My Now and Future is financially secure.
  4. I am abundant.
  5. The universe will always provide for me.
  6. I am always supported and shown the next steps to take.
  7. I claim my energetic footprint.
  8. It is my birthright to receive support in all forms.
  9. I claim good health.
  10. I claim a healthy body.
  11. I claim abundance.
  12. My needs are always met.
  13. I am anchored and connected to Mother Earth.

No comments: