Thursday, August 31, 2017

Thank You Teacher

Today I want to thank all my Teachers since young and thank you so much for motivating and inspiring me to be a better person everyday.

To thank all my teachers. Omhealth this month has also provide medicine and good for people who need.

Decided not to put pic here. Just want to say : Teachers hope u are proud of omhealth and let me continue ur teaching to help more people :

My Parents and Grandparents my best teacher (thank you)
My Aromatherapy teacher from New Zealand Clare Anthony (thank you)
My Crystal healing Teacher from Australia (thank you)
My TCM teachers thank you
My Acupressure and meridians teachers thank you
My ISO 9001 Quality Audit Teachers (Kallang side) thank you

Personally i like to thank to all students who message and email me . And I send all blessings to all .

Shopping cart really need your support and thank you www.omhealth.com/shopping_cart 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


No comments: