Tuesday, December 6, 2016

8th Jan 2017

Welcome Year 2017 talk have you registered?

DO remember to attend: There are things that exclusive for attendees and wont be sharing here:> See u.

8th Jan 2017
NTUC auditorium
930am to 1230pm
Fees: 45

class@omhealth.com with mobile and name, once confirmed will ask for transfer


+++++++++++++++++++++++++
Omhealth News:
U will get the full list all students for 8th Jan 2017
When your calendar have a day call
建日:8th December, 20th December
建日 Construct Day
Is a day of birth of all things and is a mixture of good and bad. But people avoid using it for wedding or plantation. Start your new beauty cream, ur new affirmation for the month or week.
建日:萬物生育、強健、健壯的日子。
 宜:赴任、祈福、求嗣、破土、安葬、修造、上樑、求財、
   置業、入學、考試、結婚、動土、簽約、交涉、出行。 
Omhealth oil blend to use this day for inhalation and bathing is Awakening Blend.

Affirmation to perform for improving wellness aura:
Affirmation: I prosper wherever I turn and I know that I deserve prosperity of all kinds. All of my body systems are functioning perfectly. My body is healing, and I feel better and better every day.
Oil to use:

No comments: