Friday, August 16, 2013

Give Love Project Group


 

I am very busy but is not an excuse.... must help people. But first must take care own parents first... Have u? And this project merits... dedicate to your ancestor ba.


I am preparing

A) Cough syrup
B) Snopas plaster
C) Lunch Box
D) Medicated Oil ( I will buy tiger balm better than xxx oil.)
E) PiPaGao

Is an elderly hospital, so must follow instructions de.

Just transfer from $20 to any amount  to Miss Seah My very good heart volunteer

Please do not transfer to me, or ask me transfer for u, I very confuse....

POSB saving account 023079267 with ur name can le.

Once transfer than email to class@omhealth.com 

title put: GLPG
and put name;


Than I will also LIGHT a 3 day candle for this group.

I call this group.

Give Love Project Group.




No comments: