Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Bryan's Incense Ingredients Secret

Above is call Queen of Flower resin GUM. It is normally grind to powder and make into incesne in ancient time. This is very rare now..... most incense we see in the retail market is chemical mixed....




Above are some of my collections. The most expensive one is called the Flower of Queen as shown below..its $300 for one resin ....
I have successfully met up with the Father of Japan Incense making recipes master. He finally agreed to share some of his recipes after my persistant numbers of visits.

(I spent a lot of money to buy things and learn...I guessed he saw my sincerity and willing to teach me now)

I am going to share what I have learnt and have ordered Dragon Tree Flower incense, which I will give to all of you in class. Many people felt I am teaching too much for an "Angel Healing class" because some places collect $80 just for 1 hour angel healing seminar. Whereas, I am conducting a 3 hours class for angel healing cums incense making.


I don't know. Its just me because I like to share. I believe if we put our heart to do good, Heaven will help us and the results will be powerful. I really don't see the point of keeping good things to ourselves. Its a lot better to share things for highest good.

No comments: