Thursday, January 29, 2009

Emotion Blockages


What is Good Luck?

Good Luck is when you feel great and have a smoother path in life. Good Luck is when you met with obstacles but able to resolve quickly. Good Luck doesn't mean $$$ all the time. But how to have good luck?

To have a healthy body we need to detox. The same principle applies. To have good luck, we must first detox the negative energy in our body. Very often, most of the negative blockages are emotion blockages.

Emotional blockages comes from (relationships, people who have hurt you, unfairness, your love ones doesn't appreciate you etc).

Once your heart is blocked, it blocks you from having proper good luck as the flow of luck energy from Heaven to Earth is blocked by your heart(Human). This is the trinity luck - Heaven, Earth and Human.

Trinity Luck == Heaven + Earth + Human


During the past 10 years, I have seen and given consultation to too many people whose emotional blockages affects them in their luck. The 5 main problems that blocks a person from having good luck includes:

1) Unable to let go of the people that has done you wrong
2) Hatred and Jealous
3) Self pity
4) Anger and always say " why my luck never improves"
5) Sadness in relationships

We are human beings. No matter how powerful we are, we may face one of the above problems.
Method to achieve Good Luck --- Open your heart, Fogive and Let Go of people that has hurt you and done you wrong. You Must make effort to do it.

A) Seat down quietly, hold your bracelet or mala. 2 drops 5 element  oil on tissue and rub neck shoulder and foot.
B) Relax your shoulders. Breath normally.
C) Put your hand near your heart ( bracelet or Dzi)
D) Think of the people that has done you wrong and abandon you, say Thank You to them. Take a deep breathe and blow out. And see yourself as blowing these people away.
E) Feel your heart. Visualise your heart is now bright like a lamp.


Spend one minute a day, you may tears sometimes. Don't worry, this is good. You are detoxed. Get ready for super good luck that will come into your life.
A FAMOUS NEW YORK DANCER for the MUSICAL CINDERELLA in Singapore has ordered a 9 eyes Dzi from me.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bryan,
now I understand why I can slowly forgive and put down the anger and jealousy in me. Its all because of the breathing exercise with the Tian Di Ren rose quartz.

Thank you for teaching me how to use and love my crystals.

Anonymous said...

Hi Bryan Lao Shi.

No Wonder i am enjoying myself by holding my Bloodstone Smoky Quartz Bracelet with Tianchu at my Heart Chakra for Breathing Exercise cum Meditation since 12/1/2009.

My right eye bld vessel has ruptured, blurred vision n so painful to bare it. I am using this method that i have fully recovered fm my puffy eyes.

I am very happy, peaceful n contended to wear yr beautiful properly activated by Bryan Lao Shi.

Thk u, Bryan Lao Shi.

Anonymous said...

I am so happy to wear our Bryan Lao Shi's Bracelet since 25/10/2008.

Thk u, Bryan Lao Shi.

Anonymous said...

Lao SHi Mala has helped me to reduce fever that has not go away even after seeing doctor. It is beyond words i can explain.

Thank you.

Koh Wee Mei